Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Justice

Yesterday I was told that there are three rapists in Elysian Park. I sometimes take walks by myself, but now I can't. Sarah and I decided not to let it stop us. We set out for our walk with Jaime's switch blade. We fantasized about taking the bastards down and rescuing all the women of Echo Park from violence and crime.
On the way to the park we passed by Kindred's car. Someone had smashed a cheese burger on her windshield. Why do people have to violate things? It doesn't make sense to me.

Since I started the Time Bank I've been thinking about debits and credits. Everything is an exchange in life. The rapists and the cheese burger bandits will pay for their misdeeds. Justice does not forgive karmic debt. I would charge interest for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.